Self Lubricating Bearing Material If any material can claim to be a “fit and forget” bearing material oil filled nylon can.
The properties outlined below demonstrate its wearing advantages over ordinary cast nylons,
which themselves can justifiably claim to out last iron, brass, bronzes, and a host of other metallic
and non-metallic materials by 5 to 10 times.
- Exceptional wear and abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to various chemicals
- Lower co-efficiency than other nylon grades
- Lubricant will not spin, dry, drain or machine out
- Operates efficiently in direct contact with abrasive slurries and marine applications